Expanding the Frontier of Psychiatry
Posted: December 9th, 2014
While all residents that attend MGH/McLean receive stellar clinical training, we also strive to foster our residents' research interests. Whether they are interested in clinical, translational, or basic research, there is a diverse set of labs to meet their interests. This installment of our weekly video series outlines the wealth of resources available to aspiring researchers at MGH and McLean. Click here to watch the Research During Residency video.
Creating a Strong Foundation
Posted: December 2nd, 2014
MGH/McLean strives to create clinicians who are capable of treating any patient presentation. The third video in our nine part series explores the varied clinical rotations that residents experience while training here. Click on the picture above to watch the video.
- Second annual, fully-virtual PSTP Summer Medical Student Program 2020
- Joshua Salvi receives 2020 NIMH Outstanding Resident Award
- A Message from the Program Director Team
- Welcome to the Class of 2024!
- We Need More Doctors Who Are Scientists
- Alumnus Jennifer Gatchel Receives Award
- Harvard Brain Initiative Scientist Directory is Live!
- ACNP awards for RCP mentors
- If a neuroscientist designed a haunted house, would you dare to enter?
- RCP alum honored as finalist for prestigious Takeda Early Career Award