Expanding the Frontier of Psychiatry
Posted: December 9th, 2014
While all residents that attend MGH/McLean receive stellar clinical training, we also strive to foster our residents' research interests. Whether they are interested in clinical, translational, or basic research, there is a diverse set of labs to meet their interests. This installment of our weekly video series outlines the wealth of resources available to aspiring researchers at MGH and McLean. Click here to watch the Research During Residency video.
Creating a Strong Foundation
Posted: December 2nd, 2014
MGH/McLean strives to create clinicians who are capable of treating any patient presentation. The third video in our nine part series explores the varied clinical rotations that residents experience while training here. Click on the picture above to watch the video.
- Welcome to the Newly Matched Class of 2021!
- Welcome to the Newly Matched Class of 2020!
- McLean's President Announces New Chief Scientific Officer
- Leadership Changes in the Division of Basic Neuroscience
- Research Excellence During Residency and Beyond
- Welcome to the Newly Matched Class of 2019!
- It's Not All Work During Residency
- Collaborating Abroad
- Giving our Residents the Expertise to Succeed
- Helping in the Community