Class of 2012 graduates
Posted: June 24th, 2012
The special occasion was celebrated at the Harvard Club on Saturday June 16th. The sixteen graduating residents of the MGH/McLean Adult Psychiatry Class of 2012, including the first three graduates of the Research Concentration Program, will move on to the next stage of their careers, transitioning to a broad array of exciting positions as psychiatry fellows, attendings, researchers, and outpatient practitioners.
All but one resident of the graduating class has elected to remain within the MGH and McLean communities following residency (see below). Amelia Dubovsky, who served as the 2011-2012 MGH Chief Resident, will be sorely missed as she moves on to a psychosomatics fellowship in Seattle, Washington.
Best of luck to all! We will follow your careers with pride and enthusiasm!
Immediate post-graduate plans of the MGH / McLean Class of 2012
- Karen Adler, M.D. Attending Psychiatrist, Women’s Treatment Program at Hill Center, Family Therapist for Borderline Center, McLean
- Claire Brickell, M.D. MGH/McLean Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Hannah Brown, M.D. MGH Schizophrenia Fellowship
- Argyro Caminis, M.D., M.P.H. Attending Psychiatrist, Short Term Unit, McLean
- Joan Camprodon, M.D., Ph.D. Director, Laboratory for Neuropsychiatry & Neuromodulation at MGH Director of Translational Research, Division of Neurotherapeutics at MGH; Neuropsychiatry & Behavioral Neurology Fellowship at MGH; Dupont -Warren Fellowship Award, MGH
- Nicole Christian, M.D. MGH/McLean Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Jeffrey DeVido, M.D., M.T.S. Partners Healthcare Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship
- Amelia Dubovsky, M.D. Psychosomatics Fellowship, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Sharmin Ghaznavi, M.D., Ph.D. Dupont-Warren Fellowship Award; MGH Bipolar Clinical and Research Program; Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute Fellowship, Newton, MA
- Ellen House, M.D. MGH/McLean Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Kelly Irwin, M.D. Attending Psychiatrist, MGH Cancer Center in Psychiatric Oncology and MGH Schizophrenia Program
- William Ruzicka, M.D., Ph.D. Attending Psychiatrist, McLean; Dupont-Warren Fellowship Award; APA/Pfizer MD/PhD Psychiatric Research Fellowship, McLean
- Brian Schulman, M.D. Attending Psychiatrist, MGH Bipolar Clinical and Research Program; MGH Center for Addiction Medicine. Advanced Training Program at Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute, Newton, MA
- Andrea Spencer, M.D. MGH/McLean Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Christopher Tangren, M.D. Attending Psychiatrist, Dissociative Disorders and Trauma Program, McLean; Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute Fellowship, Newton, MA